Prolific.ac Review Reddit Would Be Jealous Of

So now that I have begun my endeavor of making money online I have to start finding the means by which I can gain funds to then drive the purchase of my Robinhood stocks.

Ugh just typing the word making money online reminds me of all those scummy spammy things you see on the internet that tout the ability to make money from home, or in essence just promise free money. This whole experiment, I assure you will not be one of those.
Photo of dolla dolla bills by Sharon McCutcheon who is amazing.
I will not promise the world for doing nothing, but on the other hand there is no way in hell I am going to waste my time trying some sort of awful survey site that pays 30 cents for 30 minutes of time. That kind of money is not worth my time, nor is it worth yours. This brings me to one of the first sites that I have started: Prolific.ac
Photo by Prolific (Obviously)
The best way that I can describe Prolific.ac is that is a survey site on academic steroids. It is used predominately by universities the world over the collect data sets and perform academic surveys.

When you sign up on any of these referral links you will be getting this blog a few cents from Prolific when you cash out the first time.

So when you sign up, like any sort of survey site they are going to take a lot of demographic questions about you. This can be a bit tedious, but in the end is very much worth it. Unlike other survey sites, once you have finished filling out your demographics you will never been disqualified from any survey they put to you.

Once you have finished filling out your profile then you can simply leave the tab for Prolific up on your web browser.  When you qualify for a survey it will pop up on the dashboard and you can reserve your place. They can fill up very quickly so you have to be a bit johnny on the spot.
The reason for these filling up so quickly is the high rate of pay. Most of these surveys are costed out at over 6 British pounds an hour. Obviously, if the survey is only 10 minutes you only get 10 minutes of said paid. Once you have completed the survey or study, it is then put into review for several days for the researching to approve your responses.

Speaking of responses, there are frequently quality control questions dispersed throughout the studies. This is to stop button mashers and preserve good data, so do your best!

Once your responses have been approved, your money goes to your wallet and can be cashed out to Paypal once you reach 5 pounds. You can maximize your cash outs by waiting until you have 20 pounds because it then reduces the transfer fee.
Sharon McCutcheon crushing it again with the fat stacks. I think Sharon has found a niche.
So I highly recommend having Prolific just on a browser whenever you have a browser open, it is super easy, not time intensive and the payout is fantastic. Thus far, I have netted over 200 USD.

So sign up and get started making that skrilla. Oh god I can’t believe I just typed that.  Here is a Prolific.ac Referral once again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step one is Step two: Revenue Amplification